Owner of Dynamic Fitness and IFBB Pro, David Kampfe, takes nothing more serious than his competitors’ competition prep. If you're looking to bring your absolute best physique to the stage, but just need some help with your nutrition, then you have come to the right place!
One of the key reasons why David has had so much success with not only competing on stage himself, but with coaching others is because of his vast knowledge and experience. With his experience and his expertise in nutrition, you will get a fully customized diet plan based on your physique and goals, focusing on your HEALTH first. We tailor all competitors nutrition programs differently because no two athletes are the same. Prior to beginning this program, David offers a free phone consultation to help clarify your goals and choose the right competition for you. We work with clients from around the world, meaning you don’t need to be local to look your absolute best on stage! David personally attends to your progress throughout the 8-Week program via email and phone updates, or by in-person appointments for local residents at his training facility. Whether you are looking to do a show for the first time or are already an experienced competitor, we can help give you the winning edge in your next show!
The Private Coaching plans give you a one-on-one coaching experience, meaning that throughout the entire process of your prep, David is there to assist you and make necessary adjustments to assure the best version of yourself is being attained!
The 8- Week Competition Prep Diet Includes:
- Team Dynamic Fitness Welcome Gift
- 8 Full Weeks of Diet Only Coaching
- Customized Nutrition Plan
- Acceptable Foods & Checklist For Shopping
- Meal Prep Tips and Instructions
- Customized Supplementation and Hydration Protocol
- Ongoing Physique Assessments To Ensure Proper Progress
- Ongoing Nutrition Only Updates (subject to change per weekly check-ins)
- Customized Peak Week Plan
- Weekly Email and Phone Call Check-Ins and Updates
- Exclusive Discounts & Referral Incentives